Tuesday 4 June 2013

Cycle 8, here we come.

Not officially CD1 yet, but cramping, spotting, and temp drop. I'm a grump. And I'm eating everything in sight. Yesterday I went to the grocery store after work and got pizza, chips, cheesy dip, and ice cream. The cashier asked if she could come wherever I was going with all that food...I didn't have the heart to tell her I was preparing for a CD1 pity party.

I have a whole list of things I was intending to do tonight, but I hurt all over and I just want to curl up and go to sleep.


4 comments:

  1. Awww Hun, I hate this so much for you. The moment right before AF sucks hairy donkey balls. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry :( That does sound like a good supply for a CD1 pity party though, although mine requires more chocolate.
    ::Hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughhhh. I know how you feel. If I lived closer I would have brought garlic fingers to go with your pizza and chocolate sauce for the ice cream. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete