Tuesday 30 July 2013

Ah yes. There it is.

The nausea has set in. Dammit, dammit, dammit.

Up until now, I've felt fine. Sure, I'm tired, my boobs hurt, and I pee a lot, but that's been the extent of my symptoms to date. Until today. Brushing my teeth before work this morning, I was positive I was going to be sick. Gagging, coughing, the whole bit. Thankfully it didn't amount to anything, or I would have been late for sure. However, the yucky feeling has lasted all day. I've had no appetite at all, and the cabbage casserole I served my preschoolers for lunch just about made me throw up right then and there. Ugh.

Now I've had some ginger-ale, a few bits or leftover chicken, and I'm working on some applesauce. I really, really hope today was  a fluke. Cause I so cannot deal with feeling like this for the next several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment