Thursday 15 August 2013

I guess I'll start these now, too.

 

How far along? 10 weeks, 1 day

How big is baby? Prune

Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure. I rarely weigh myself, but I know I'm up like 5lbs from the last time I did. Which was a long effing time ago, so it really tells me nothing at all. But in the interest of keeping track of things, I'm now at 113lbs. I really should put batteries in my scale and start paying attention.


Maternity clothes? Nope. Just the occasional flowy shirt to hide my bloat. 

Stretch marks? Not yet. I guarantee I'll be covered, though. 

Sleep? Meh. I'd love to get through the night without getting up to pee.

Pregnancy dreams? Not really.

Best moment this week? I ate a full meal for dinner tonight! Wooo!

Miss anything? Honestly, I kind of really miss sitting on a patio having a drink. That'll go away once summer's over, though. I'm not a big drinker most of the time.

Movement? Nada. 

Food cravings? All I want is fruit. 


Anything making you queasy or sick? Haven't really been sick, but doing dishes makes me gag. Also I have no appetite. 

 
Team Green/Finding Out? Green! 


Labor signs: Hopefully not for a good long while. 


Symptoms: Tired. So effing tired. And my boobs are killing me. And I don't want to eat. Ever. 


Belly button in or out? In. But the shape is changing. My belly button is usually long and kind of almond-shaped, but lately it's becoming a lot more round.


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or moody most of the time? I'm a grump.


Any milestones this week? I don't think so? 

Looking forward to: Having an appetitie again!

No comments:

Post a Comment