Sunday 6 October 2013

17 Weeks and I'm a Terrible Blogger.


Yes, I am aware that it's been over a month since I updated. I started a new job and am staying with my mum till M and I find a house, which means I am limited to mobile internet during the week. I am losing my mind!

But anyway, here's a quick update on me, and a few pictures since I've been a slacker. 

How far along: 17 weeks, 3 days. Finally getting an actual bump!
Finally a bump!


Physical symptoms: Not a lot, besides getting bigger by the minute. I am feeling a bit less tired and finally have an appetite again.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I was 120 at the Dr the other day, but I'm refusing to believe that I've gained 15lbs already so I've decided either her scale is off or mine is.

Maternity clothes: Still holding out, although I am not doing up pants anymore. My belly band is my best friend.

Stretch marks: Just the ones I already had on my hips.

Sleep: Better that it had been. I can sleep through the night without getting up to pee for now

Best moment last week: Hearing baby's heartbeat again. Love that sound!

Movement: Nothing really. I think I may have felt a bit of movement but it may have just been gas.

Food cravings: Nothing specific. I just eat all day.
Our babe at 11 weeks

Gender: I have a feeling it's a girl. And I had a dream the other night that we had a toddler girl, so there's that. Still team green though.

Labor signs: Not for a long while.

Belly button: Changing shape. It's usually long and kind of almond-shaped, but now it's getting more round. And starting to pop out.

What I miss: Wine. We have like $150 in LCBO gift cards, and I'm so sad I can't use them.

What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound on Wednesday!  Dr S says this is the best one, and they'll show us lots of detail including the sex if we want to know (we don't). Should be really interesting!

Milestones: Finally starting to show a bit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment