Tuesday 12 November 2013

23 weeks

 

How far along: 22 weeks, 6 days



Physical symptoms: I am huge. That's about it.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I really must start weighing myself.

Maternity clothes: I finally am in maternity clothes, and have never been more comfortable. I have 2 pairs of pants and 2 leggings, and a few tops. I'm still in my regular winter coat but it's not going to keep zipping up much longer.

Stretch marks: Just on my boobs so far. And I seem to have lost my belly butter. 

Sleep: Not terrible. I fall asleep really early, and for the most part sleep through the night. I have started sleeping with a pillow between my knees though.

Best moment last week: We are officially house hunting! Ahhhh!

Movement: Constantly. We are going to have one active little baby on our hands come March.

Food cravings: I eat constantly. I can't get enough. Lately I've been eating clementines like they're going out of style...I think I had six yesterday. 

Gender:  Still leaning towards girl. M swears it's a boy, but pretty much everyone else says girl.

Labor signs: Nada.

Belly button: Super round, and huge. And very close to being an outie.


What I miss: NBR: my husband! I hate this whole living away from eachother during the week thing, and can't wait till we find a house and can get past this blip.

What I am looking forward to: We are seeing a few more houses on Thursday...hopefully one of them is the one!

Milestones: Nothing new off the top of my head. Very close to V day though!

2 comments: