Tuesday 7 May 2013

This is gonna be my year

I can just feel it. Things are happening. I am in the hiring pools for two separate school boards, and I just sent of a ridiculous number of applications to individual schools. All of which are in my second choice school board, but I'm still waiting to hear from my first choice. At this point I'll be happy with whatever I can get. So now that the application process is out of my hands, it's on to the waiting game again. But I have a good feeling about this. I really think this is going to be my year. If I get a job with the board, it'll be almost double my current salary, I'll be with my favourite age group (love those 4- and 5-year olds!), and I'll have summers off. This is seriously my dream job. And all the schools I'm applying to are back closer to my hometown, which is exciting. I love the city I'm in now, but I'm ready to be back closer to family again.

On a more TTC-related note, my chart is still making me twitchy. Temp drop at 7DPO, then big jump at 8DPO, and now just a teeny-tiny drop today (still way above my coverline). I cannot stop chart stalking. Originally I was planning on holding out testing until Friday, but now that my temps are messing with my head this much I'm totally starting tomorrow. Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment