Saturday 11 May 2013

Well, that'll teach me.





So after letting myself getting all newb-optimistic about last cycle (implantation dip? Come on, Daisy, you know better than that), it looks like we're back to square one. I wasted far too much time chart stalking to see if mine looked anything like anyone else's pregnancy charts (because obviously if it looks the same, I must be pregnant too, right? FFS, I'm a moron), and I peed on too many sticks. No more reading in to things. It just makes me crazy, and then I feel like an idiot. From now on, I'm being completely rational and objective about TTC. I figure this will last about three days, and then I'll be back in the chart galleries again.

Looking to the bright side of CD1, at least the $40 I dropped on a Divacup last cycle isn't going completely to waste. Also I have three weddings within a month of each other, and a bachelorette party, so at least I don't have to worry about who will notice that I'm not drinking. I plan on getting white-girl wasted at all events.

1 comment:

  1. Aw :( I enjoy your optimism though! At least you have more time to get acquainted with the diva cup? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete